Monday, April 27, 2009

The 120 Palette!!! TA DAAAAAA!!!!





FINALLY... its time to post the mother of all eyeshadows... So much, in fact, that I hardly use it because I have NO idea where to start!!! I have actually been calming down with eyeshadow because I haven't felt too good but heres a couple of pictures of the intensity of the shadows and the palette a little up close:



If you look at the picture below this one on the top pallet on the very right, you'll see there are a couple of shadows that have some different colors in it kind of swirled around... this is the swatch of those...


Heres the purple row... just as an example of some of the pigments



There it is in all of its glory :)


OHHH and I just got a new case for all of my makeup!!!!!! 



Its zebra print and is actually for scrapbooking but it has fun compartments and I had been eyeballing it for SO long and finally I got it (because I had a 40% off coupon lol). They are at Michaels Crafts and they have a TON of different prints and colors :)


Your favorite makeup addict,

Donna C.

3 comments:

  1. I just love the 120 pallette, I've had mine for about 2 months now.

    When i'm feeling a bit down, I'll go for the bright colors, like today i'm a bit under the weather soo I'm greens... anyway.

    I just wanted to say that I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Don't you ever find it just SO overwhelming? Like, "oh man.. should I do blues or greens or yellow or pink".... On days that I cant figure it out I do browns HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a fan of your blog (i found out about it from a post on your husband's facebook page- we went to the same high school). I am starting a site for teens, and was wondering if you would like to contribute posts every so often with makeup tips.

    You can check out my site at http://www.prommafia.com. (The designer is finishing it up over the next few days so there are currently some minor quirks)

    Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Best,

    Jen Benz
    queenbee@prommafia.com

    ReplyDelete