Sunday, April 12, 2009




I know I haven't posted so I'm going to post some of the pictures from the Winter Fairy Shoot that I did last month. (And I'll post a look tonight and mayyyyybe a review if I have any time)


So I did a shoot with a sweet and beautiful girl I know named Andrea who is expanding her portfolio for modeling. The photographers name is Bryan Pocock and I think he did a fabulous job!! (He actually just did a photoshoot of me on Thursday and I will be the Spring Fairy this May!!!!)








Awhh..  She's so gorgeous as a Fairy! I have 2 other shoots lined up with her as of now so I'll post those as soon as we do them!!!


 :)

More posts will follow

Your favorite makeup addict,
Donna C.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks, Donna! You're so sweet! I am so excited to see your pictures from Bryan! You're so gorgeous! See you Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete