Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are you a .... FLIRT!?




Hey everyone!!! I have some reviews for you on a couple of awesome products. For those of you that don't know, Khols [yes, the store chain] has a cosmetics line that they sell called "FLIRT!" which is apparently owned by Mrs. Estee Lauder herself [well... the family.. she is dead]. It is created by some of the same creators as MAC and is actually an awesome product!! So I went over to good ol' Khols today to see if there was anything to find. I started off at lipsticks since I have had a crazy obsession with lipcolor lately, even though I hardly wear it...? Anyways, a while ago I bought a crazy red called "Wicked" which I am totally digging and have worn once to work and am planning on wearing sometime very soon. Today I found my favorite pink EVER...Its called "ACE". Its bright and GORGEOUS and VERY VERY pigmented and it's from the "High Wattage Intense and Creamy Lipcolor" collection that they have [So is WICKED]. They had some nice eyeshadow colors but I am waiting on any eyeshadow until I get my palette just so I know what I need and what I dont need. I also looked at the blushes and I swear to everyone I will someday own every single blush there.. they are SO beautiful and SO SO soft!!! I bought 3: a nude, a orange-y pink and a plum [I can explain: 2 of the blushes were in a bin where they had discontinued colors and they were half off!!! and the other one I bought full price which is only 14 dollars... for a rad blush? Yeah.. Its justified haha] In that bucket there was also a lip and cheek tint that was so fierce I had to get it [$5 normally $10] its called bittersweet and it is a soft pink.. :).


These are the 3 blush swatches. From left to right we have Hot Mama, Hearthrob and Belly Dancing.


Heres the lipstick cases.... I think they are pretty lol


Heres the pink I got "ACE"....IT'S SO FIERCE!!! 

Here are the swatches for the 2 lipsticks and the lip and cheek tint. From left to right: Ace, Bittersweet, and Wicked


Look at that staying power! This ish will NOT come off!!



For those of you on a budget and want some awesome lipsticks, stop by Walgreens and check out Revlons Super Lusterous Lipstick. Revlon makes some awesome stuff and right now they have buy one get one FREE!!! So i went over to Walgreens and picked out two plummy lipsticks: Copperglow Berry and Mauvy Night. They are SO pretty and they are SO SO SO soft on your lips!! They have  pinks, mauve, plum, red, nude, coral and brown sections so they have a TON to choose from!! Here are swatches of my 2 colors:



If you prefer matte colors [no shine], then Revlon has a new matte line that I have 2 lipsticks from... A great nude called Nude Attitude and a red called Strawberry Suede that I could swatch if anyone wants me too. 


Im going to start reviewing some mascaras soon and letting you know what I feel about them. Clinique has an AWESOME new one called High Impact Lash Curling. It is sweat proof, cold water proof, tear proof BUT comes off with warm water! [And the curling in it is sweeeet!].  I'll review high end and low end just so everyone knows :) My mom is also going to be sending me some NYX shadows since we don't have them in St. George [Only 3 bucks and have the most wonderful pigment EVER!] so everyone needs to keep a lookout for that! I'm going to try and do some sort of review every night or at least update every night!

Night everyone!!


Your favorite makeup addict,
Donna C.

No comments:

Post a Comment