Saturday, March 21, 2009

Errrbody in the Club...






Hi!!! I have 2 looks today AND I have some swatches for tomorrow (I really cant wait.... im VERY excited to show everyone the great stuff I found!!!!) :) 

Bluesssss!!! :



I had been eyeing my "Deep Truth" eyeshadow (MAC) for a while and still couldn't figure out what to do with it so I decided to improvise. I used:

Aquatique by Lancome all over the lid as a base
MAC'sBlackground Paint Pot (black eyeshadow base) all over the lid up to the crease
MAC's Deep Truth eyeshadow over the black base
MAC's Cool Heat to blend out the Deep Truth
MAC Pro's Blue Calm on top of Cool Heat
MAC's Bio Green above crease
MAC's Shroom as brow highlight
Liner [all around]
3D Extreme Mascara


ANDDDD This is mah smokey look sucka: [I actually like this one WAY WAY more than my blues...]







I had SO SO much fun with this look today. I got a lot of compliments on it and was excited to do a brownish smokey look because I hadn't done one in SO SO SOOOOO long!

I used:

Aquatique by Lancome as eyeshadow base
MAC's Blackground Paint Pot [again] all over the lid and up to the crease
MAC's Club eyeshadow over that [reallllly made the color pop]
MAC's Bronze to fade and in the crease
NYX Eggplant (purplish color) in the outer V to give it a teenie kick...
MAC's Shroom to highlight
Heavy eyeliner smoked out on the bottom
3D Extreme Revlon Mascara....<3

Ce Fini! Thats all I used!!!
I am WAY in love with the Blackground paintpot I want to use it EVERY DAY hahaha... 


Well I better go to bed. I will swatch my new colors of pigment type eyeshadows that I bought, tomorrow and post a review [IN LOVE is all I could say<33333]


<333>
Donna C.


1 comment:

  1. Can you just be my make up artist every day?? I love all your looks! You're so gorgeous, girl!

    ReplyDelete