Thursday, March 19, 2009

Movie update...

Since I dont have much of a review and don't really have time to post my gnarly makeup look today [Which I will TOTALLY post tomorrow :)] I am going to tell everyone how EXCITED I was to go to one of the castings for the movie I am doing! It was in Washington UT and LET ME TELL YOU... OMG.. this movie is seriously AMAZING.. hearing some of the people recite the lines, you really just get the chills  knowing the person could possibly play the character. It was nice as the makeup artist to see and envision what everyone will look like all done up and in complete wardrobe and 100% in character! AHHH .... the people I am working with are SO amazing and so UNBELIEVABLY talented its ridiculous. Its nice because we all have the same vision. We would hear someone read for one character then we would be like.... "hmmm no... he should read for 'so and so'". I feel so blessed to be involved in such a great project with such wonderful people :) Cant wait to get started and see this all unfold. 


I love my job.



P.s. Everyone has to go get the REVLON 3d Extreme Mascara... WOW... what a great find! Its my new fave... for today ;)


NIGHT NIGHT!!!<3 


Your favorite makeup addict,
Donna C.

No comments:

Post a Comment