Friday, March 20, 2009

Red Rover Red Rover....


Hey everyoneee :) [thats assuming people actually look at my blog lol] I just wanted to post the look from yesterday that I did:









I did this look with
Aquatique from Lancome all over the eye (eyeshadow base)
MACs All That Glitters on the inner corner of the eye
MAC's Exensive pink on the inner half of the lid
MACs Coppering (the red) on the outer 1/3 of the eye and into the crease
MAC's Beauty Marked in the crease REALLY worked in there
NYX Sunrise to accentuate the red
MAC's Shroom to highlight [ brow highlight]
Liquid liner with regular liner to line the lower and upper waterline 
Coppering under lower lashes

3D Extreme Mascara



Thats ITTT.. I took pictures of todays look too with the blues and it was BY FAR my favorite look I have done in a LONG LONG time. I hate taking pictures of my looks because I am NOT photogenic and pictures blank out a lot of the colors I use :(... but I'll keep doing it :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

I will have more time tomorrow to post some reviews or different things and I HOPE I get either my brushes or my palette tomorrow!!!!!!


Night!

Your favorite makeup addict,
Donna C.

No comments:

Post a Comment