Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Makeup makeup everywhere...


So i apologize for not posting the last couple of nights.. Technical difficulties but I am ready to post today.


So I'm strolling around Rite Aid and I see this line called Jesse's Girl and they have some AWESOME loose eyeshadows and recalled reading about it ONCE very briefly on Makeup Geek. SO i got some of the loose shadows.  Best part is.... THEY ARE ONLY 3.99!!!WOW... what a WONDERFUL investment!!! These are the coolest loose eyeshadows on the PLANET!!!! I got 6 of them and let me tell you... the pictures dont do them justice. I even went to work with them and showed Stefanie [a co-worker/bestie] and we went over to Rite Aide after work so she could buy them [and she is in love with them too..... ] They are very very pigmented and last so long!! Here are the pictures:







AHH I am crazy about the colors... the only bad thing is, is that when you open them you rip off the sticker with the color name on it so I have NO idea what colors these are but they are all SO pretty and pigmented, just kind of depends on what colors you go for. My favorite is the blue, the white iridescent one and the goldish one.... The green is not as strong as I would like, but ontop of a green eyeshadow it would look FAB. 


Moving on:
My mama called me and told me that I should pictures up of my new makeup area because she has no clue how to use myspace where I posted a teenie picture of it.. So this is for my beautiful mom :)








YAY FOR MY CUSTOM MADE VANITY :) This is inside of my closet cuz we have so much room in here. I still need to set up the drop lights and add some decoration but I could spend every minute of every day in here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. <3


Hope everyone has a FABULOUS day!!!! 


Your favorite makeup addict,
Donna C.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes!!! I totally agree about having a girl's night!!! WHOOOOOO!!!! It'll be fab!!

    ReplyDelete